Senior accountant is responsible to assist to ensure accurate cost of goods sold for the organization and Assisting to provide the visibility for the right decision making. Person is required to have strong analytical skills and costing experience.
The main responsibilities are:
- Prepare reports based on statistical and financial information according to stated schedules so that all required information is available for review in a timely manner.
- Assist on the costing process/month end closing
- work with 3PM in order to provide timely and accurate information for calculating the cost of goods sold.
- Optimizing and tracking material variances (Quantity/Value)
- Prepare non-routine financial data as requested in order to support management decision-making.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets) taking into account company's goals and
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summaries data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Review accounts for discrepancies and reconciles differences.
- Prepare and adjust journal entries.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to
project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Assist in year-end closing processes
- Prepare financial statement and financial reports
- Control internal process financially
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- MA or BA degree in Finance or related fields such as industrial engineering
- Expert in MS-Excel
- Fluent in English
- Must have experience working with ERP
- Knowledge of Sage is a plus
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus