The Senior Account Payable Supervisor is responsible to provide Direct and Indirect Tax and SSO reports and also Account Payable and Fixed Assets management.
Direct and Indirect Tax and SSO reports:
- Prepare and review of tax returns and SSO reports, i.e. Preparing Tax reporting package and planning cycle, seasonal sale & purchase reports, VAT return, SSO audit and any other reports as required by the Tax / SSO authorities,
- Managing tax matters such as withholding tax and rental tax payments, provision of required letters requested by suppliers with respect to tax and SSO matters
- Facilitate the internal coordination and follow up of tax and SSO letters and provide specific reports to address the Tax Authorities and SSO offices ad hoc queries
- Manage and facilitate direct and indirect tax audits by the Tax Authorities / SSO
- Prepare tax analysis (including risk assessment) prior to business decisions with major financial impact related to Iran and briefing of management of Iran
- Making sure legal books are obtained on time and written on monthly basis with no error and complying with Tax rules.
Account Payable and Fixed Assets Management:
- Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and project accounting; ensures accuracy and timeliness
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information
- Provides accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff
- Reconciliation with the Suppliers
- Manage External and Internal Audit for related matters and controlling payments and accounting documents
- Monitoring and preparing monthly cash flow and bank reconciliation
This position is based in Saveh city.
Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Finance
Team Management Experience
5 years’ experience in tax affairs, Accounting
Familiar with Iran Tax and SSO regulation
Microsoft office literate
Exposure to ERP system is a plus
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Aujan Industries Iranian
Aujan Iran Group
Is a business group with an annual turnover of 200 m USD and consists of three companies and has a combined investment of 170 m USD in Iran. The group is planning a further investment of 45 m USD in 2015.
Aujan Industries Iranian Company (AIIC)
AIIC is a Private Joint Stock Company, established 2005 in Tehran, Iran. AIIC is manufacturing, selling and marketing Rani Refreshments (A joint venture company between Aujan Group Holding and Coca Cola) brands under license with an annual turnover of 120 m USD. AIIC has a state-of-the art, 56,000 sqm2 manufacturing facility with more than 160 employees. AIIC is developing a world class sales & distribution infrastructure andhas more than 130 employees working at its head office and sales division across Iran. AIIC plans to expand its brand and product portfolio significantly.
Kaveh Aluminum Can Company (KACC)
Established in 2009 KACC is a fully automated two-piece Aluminum Can Manufacturing company for the production of aluminum cans for beverages. KACC is the first two piece aluminum can manufacturer in Iran. KACC manufactures app. 765 million cans per annum for a variety of leading brands such as Rani, Coca-Cola, Pepsi and many others with an annual turnover of 80 m USD. KACC has 57,000 m2 site with a high tech integrated production line and more than 190 employees. KACC is planning to double its production capacity via installing another production line.
MENA AGRI Middle East FZ-LLC
Mena Agri is a UAE based general trading company established in 2008. It is primarily an extended supply chain solutions provider.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.