We need a talented Senior Accounts Executive to play a key role in our financial and accounting operations.
What we do
First Source Arya Solutions LLC develops state-of-the-art software that makes financial services more accessible to everyone. Since 2017, we’ve been on a mission to transform the global finance industry by delivering cutting-edge products and services that solve problems, meet challenges, and transform businesses.
Who we are
We are a vibrant, progressive and multicultural team that thrives on:
● Learning and improvement
● Mutual trust and respect
● Cultural and gender diversity Professionalism and high personal integrity
We will provide all the tools and working space you need to realize your full potential and to do great work. We work closely with our international partners and we strongly encourage the sharing of culture and knowledge.
You should be passionate about:
● focusing on customer’s needs in everything that you do.
● being organized and efficient in planning tasks and follow-ups.
● approaching every task with an open mind and learning new skills.
● fixing problems and providing feedback for improvement.
● Doing great work and inspiring others to do the same.
● communicating honestly and effectively with stakeholders, both internal and external.
We need you to:
● be meticulous, organized, self-driven, and proactive.
● Facilitate collaboration in the workplace.
● Handle full set of accounts.
● Document daily financial transactions.
● Verify documentation and invoices for claims.
● Handle monthly salary calculation and payments.
● Assist the management team in forecasting, budgeting, and proper management of our
● Prepare monthly management accounts, balance sheet, profit and loss statements, and
● Perform reconciliations of transactions that take place through third-party payment services
● regularly liaise with external departments such as auditors and tax agents.
● Submit monthly VAT reports to legal bodies.
You must have:
● A lifelong interest in accounting, and an aptitude for numbers.
● Strong proficiency in English, both oral and written.
● A university degree with a major in accounting, or other relevant professional qualifications.
● More than five years of work experience in a similar role.
● Proficiency with office applications such as Microsoft Excel, Hamkaran accounting
Software, and databases.
● In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, best practices, standards, and regulations.
● Ability to quickly learn new (proprietary) systems and procedures.
● Experience in VAT and seasonal reporting.
Perks and benefits
You will enjoy:
● Attractive remuneration
● Annual performance bonus
● Full health insurance coverage
● Some international travel
● Exceptional work environment designed to foster personal and professional growth
2nd Floor, Negar Tower, Valiasr Ave. (Vanak Sq.), Tehran
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
First Source Arya Solutions
First Source Arya Solutions is a software development firm specialising in FinTech. We help our international clients grow their audience with customer-centric web and mobile applications.
Come join a diverse and collaborative team of engineers, designers, data scientists, quantitative analysts, marketing, and business executives that are passionate about making financial services accessible to everyone.
A career at First Source Arya Solutions is an opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of FinTech.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching