Security Guard Executive - Ahmad Abad Mostofi (Tehran)
Golnanpuratos Ahmad Abad Mostofi - Tehran
Posted 4 months ago
- Submit standard incident and investigation report for all mandated cases.
- Conduct investigations into loss incidents & breaches and make recommendations to prevent recurrence.
- Manage staff enrollment in the access control system and issue access cards.
- Ensure security systems and cameras are operational, fix the regular problems that arise as soon as possible.
- Conduct regular random night and day physical checks of warehouses and security arrangements.
- Contribute in implementing best practices in physical and information security.
- University degree BS or BA
- 3-4 years of experience in corporate environment and preferably international companies
- Ability to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical thinker with the ability to simplify processes
- Highly competent in social communication skills
- Ability to identify important matters and prioritize
- Ability to distinguish, investigate, handle and resolve related issues
- Observe, receive and otherwise obtain information from reliable sources
To see more jobs that fit your career
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.