• Administer and monitor SIEM environment in order to detect suspicious events
and anomalous activity.
• Perform security monitoring.
• Onboarding of alerts into the SOC.
• Create reports on gathered security data in order to provide visibility on the
security posture to the different stakeholders.
• Support or contribute the different levels of the incident response process in
case of confirmed incidents.
• Support and contribute the execution of incident simulation exercises for
validation and improvement of the overall incident response capabilities.
• Operate and optimize security processes and tools.
• Maintain security records of monitoring and incident response activities.
• Produce situational and incident-related reports.
• Create, Modify, and Update Network Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS).
• Create, Modify, and Update Host Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS).
• Monitor network traffic to detect potential threats.
• Correlate actionable security events from various log sources and Threat
• Track suspicious network, application, and user behavior.
• Investigate breaches, gather evidence, and analyze data.
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve the issues.
• Participate in implementing international IT and Information Security
frameworks (e.g. ISO
27001/27002, NIST, CIS CSC).
• Participate in risk assessment activities.
• 3+ years of operational experience in Information Technology &
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other
• Certifications such as CEH, Security+, ISO 27K, SANS would be considered as
• Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to be a team player.
• Ability to work effectively in multiple cultures and at a range of levels.
• Ability to constantly build up skillset using a mix of self-motivated and course
based learning environment.
• Ability to work independently, proactively to see the big picture and work
through solutions as needed.
• Good knowledge of Windows, Linux, data bases (MySQL, no-SQL),
antimalware, IDS and other security technologies.
• Basic understanding of virtualization and software-defined data center
• Knowledge of OSI reference model and networking fundamentals (switching,
routing, load- balancing, firewalling).
• Understanding of commonly used Internet protocols such as SMTP, HTTP, and
• Basic understanding of cryptographic functionality within such protocols
would be of advantage.
• Familiar with Security Regulations and Standards
• Strong understanding of Information Security
• Good knowledge of NGFW, IDS/IPS, endpoint security etc.
• Deep Understanding of Risk Management Framework
• Familiar with Security Regulations and Standards.
• Deep knowledge of network security monitoring.
• Deep knowledge of host security monitoring.
• Good knowledge of Threat Intelligence.
• Experience with international IT and Information Security frameworks (e.g.ISO
CIS CSC) and ideally with IT audit practices is an advantage.
• Experience with SIEM or any other log analysis solutions.
• Experience with digital forensics and malware analysis would be an advantage.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Powered by a young and motivated team aiming to take Iran’s IT industry to the next level, Snapp has firmly established itself as the fastest growing start-up in Iran. We continue to look for young talent that wants to create a better tomorrow and positively impact people’s lifestyles.
We are honoured and proudly announce that Snapp is the first and largest ride-hailing service in Iran with over 14 million passengers and 300 thousand drivers within its fleet.
We continue to expand the team in order to reach our ambitious objectives! Hence, if you would like to be part of the best transportation solution in Iran, simply send your Resume.
500 employees or more
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching