- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and document
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conference, travel arrangements
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meeting
- Implement and maintain office system
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Arrange and confirm appointments
- Organize internal and external events
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence & filing (fax, e-mails)
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- Managing correspondence office and maintaining accurate administration records
- Interacting efficiently with all staff and department
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive business style is required
- Familiar with office corresponds and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Enough familiarity with office tools and software
- Gender Preference: Only FEMALE
- Ideal Age Range: 25 - 39
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Sarmasazan Jaam Jam
Sarmasazan Jam –Jam is an engineering technical company which was founded in 2005 and started its professional business regarding HVAC system marketing since this date on.
Sarmasazan is a sole distributer and agent of CENTURY Air Conditioning Equipment from Korea in Iran and carries out Promotions, Sales Activities, After Sales Services and Maintenance on behalf of Century Global Company.
The main products of Sarmasazan include Absorption Chillers, Hot Water Absorption Chillers, Direct Fired Absorption Chillers, Hot Water Absorption Chillers, Fan Coil Units, Cooling Towers, and Centrifuge Fans and so on.
It is our company's main objective to serve our customers with the best quality services in order to enhance the market size, consumer awareness about the range of our products as well as remaining the market leader.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.