- Coordinate office activities and operations; manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.), welcome visitors and customers.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the management
- Collaborate with the Sales Team and assist the sales back office
- Create and update records and databases with personnel
- Submit timely reports
- Follow up all the tasks assigned Management
- Arranging, Managing and organizing Management daily, weekly and monthly schedule.
- Arranging appointments, meetings, booking hotels for managers.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate
Working hours: Sat to Wed from 09.00 to 05.00 /Thursdays from 09.00 to 02.00
• Academic Background: At least B.A.
• Experience: Min 2 years in administration / secretary position.
• Fluent in English and deep Applicable Understating of Persian/English Language.
• Good skill of writing in both English and Farsi.
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook).
• Knowledge of business principles, and coordination of people and time resources with sense of humor. Sociable, well-presented and organized personality.
• Fully focused, Negotiation skills, multi tasks and responsible for the task assigned.
• Being a good listener and attention to details.
• Having time management and organizational skills
• Responsible, reliable and creative.
• Excellent telephone manners.
• Maturity to handle sensitive matters and maintain absolute confidentiality.
• Anticipate needs and quickly adapt to changes as they arise. Ability to overcome roadblocks before they become problems.
• Work with conflicting deadlines, manage a heavy calendar, and make adjustments on the spot.
• Good planner, Patience, flexibility, Personable, Integrity & resourcefulness, Team work abilities, calm demeanor and displays grace under pressure.
• Good decision making abilities.
• Hard worker and Serious in work.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
With 15 years of experience we are a leading provider of migration legal services, student visa and other different types of visa, based in Tehran, we are preceding the path of our success faster and faster.
Over the years, Apollonia College has been a pioneer in international education programs. During this time, our students have achieved their places at the finest schools, colleges and universities in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Germany, Austria, France and Malaysia.
We care passionately about our clients and their plans. They receive information on life, study and work in the countries that they want.
We arrange university admission, student visas and summer courses and we also manage visits for students' families. We believe we give every single one of our students an outstanding support to achieve their goals and ambition.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.