We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our team to deliver a product that is used by millions of people. If you welcome challenges, Agile atmosphere and a great passion for facilitation, finding ways to unblock tasks and enabling teams to be successful, then you will love this job. In this role, you will demonstrate your expert knowledge of Agile methodologies in a way that improve team’s performance. You will do backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, task definition, decision making and use JIRA and Confluence.
- Training Scrum to development team.
- Removing obstacles and impediments to development team
- Facilitating Daily Stand-up.
- Facilitating the Sprint session )Planning, Review, Retrospective, Grooming)
- Facilitate and schedule meetings
- Capturing end-of-day metrics and prepare Burn-Down and Burn-Up Charts for Daily Stand-up.
- Updating the current release’s Release Plan based on completed stories and changes from the Sprint.
- Creating and planning the sprint in Jira.
- Reviewing the development team’s tasks to done them in the sprint
- Assessing the velocity of the team
- Contact point between internal groups and customers
- Helping to product owner for writing user stories.
- Helping to product owner ordering product backlog items.
- Reviewing backlog depth with the Product Owner in preparation for future release planning activities.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team
- Facilitation and networking skills
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, XP, etc
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
- JIRA and Confluence experience
- Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc