Scrum Master (IT Project Manager)
We are looking for a driven scrum master to facilitate an agile team for developing new software mostly in financial field.
If you want to join our team, you need to accomplish the following tasks and activities.
Briefly, you will:
- Helping the team agree on what they can achieve during each development sprint;
- Facilitating the daily standup and helping the team reach consensus on each of the three questions;
- Helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions;
- Making sure everyone on the team understands the project’s goals and scope.
- Helping the product owner maintain the product backlog.
- Facilitating scrum events (daily standups, other meetings) as needed.
- Helping to remove obstacles to the developers’ progress.
- Encouraging the organization to adopt the scrum methodology in their own workflow.
- Coaching the organization on the transition to a scrum working framework.
- Keeping the organization, particularly the project’s stakeholders, up to date on the progress of the scrum team’s projects.
So If you have required technology and management skills, This job is most probably yours, so just APPLY for it NOW!
Your Main Tasks:
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to projects.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Develop or update project plans including information such as project objectives.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of projects.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
Your Main Activities:
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others — Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Scheduling Work and Activities — Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others — Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
- Documenting/Recording Information — Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Training and Teaching Others — Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.