● Define, implement and report sales activities.
● Maintain, build and develop relationships with customers and distribute.
● Ensure good collaboration between the sales department and other departments
● Achieve branch objectives.
● Analyze and control the performance of every team member and coach them in a successful way.
● Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas for improvement.
● Review and analyze sales performances against programs and plan to determine their effectiveness of them.
● Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
● Manage the sales team.
● Handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts through negotiating with others.
● Maintain a positive and ethical working relationship with all employees, vendors, and customers.
● Set an example of professionalism through actions and appearance.
e range: 35 to 45 years old.
● More than five years of sales experience.
● People with a history of work in dairy have a priority.
● Ability to communicate with various levels of management/customers.
● Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
● Good command of MS Office.
● Gender preference: Male.
● Ideal age range: 35 to 45 years old.