The main purpose of the job:
As Sales Support Specialist, you are responsible for organizing the Sales Support process to Sales management, ensuring efficient execution of administrations, planning cycles, analysis, key meetings and provide valuable information to the Sales team.
• Responsible for daily and ad-hoc reports/analysis to enable management to monitor day-to-day sales operations.
• To ensure the sales system is updated (Sales Team Information, Products, Promotions, etc.)
• Support the preparation of monthly sales target by sales force & calculation of their incentive.
• Support the preparation of all data and templates required for monthly meetings and participate in Sales team key meetings
• To Support Area Sales Managers & Regional Sales Managers in order to detect, collect and monitor sales’ systematic issues
• Provides any necessary data or reports to the sales team
• University degree preferably in Industrial, IT or Software Engineering
• Minimum 2 years of experience preferably in FMCG Companies in relevant field
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in Computer and Microsoft Office
• Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams.
• Fluent in English