“I want the chance to stand out while being part of something outstanding.”
Main Purpose of Job:
Supporting Sales function through preparation & providing required Sales data along with Analysis & suggestion to ensure optimum production and follow-up with sales performance versus objectives and provide feedback to the sales teams.
- Support the preparation of monthly sales target by salesman & calculation of sales force incentive.
- Budgeting/ forecasting / reporting & analysis.
- Maintenance of Sales forecast tools.
- Responsible for daily and ad-hoc reports/analysis to enable management to monitor day-to-day sales operations.
- Preparing all data and templates required for monthly meetings and participate in Sales team key meetings.
- Customer data maintenance in coordination with Finance department /Channel Managers
Support target and incentive workings.
- Follow up with the department budget and cost including Total Trade Spend (TTS)
- Liaise with other divisions/departments (Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, and Business Units) to ensure integration of the Administration process.
- Ensure the adaptation of all tools that will allow General Business Manager (GBM) to track and analyze Business related data.
- Ensure strong administration support to Sales Managers.
- Track Sales by Channel / Brand / Stock Keeping Unit (SKU).
- Calculation of Sales force Incentives.
- Ensure Key meetings are organized and held on a regular basis to support the information exchange between different functions and are duly documented.
- BA, BSc Degree in Finance or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of sales support or AR Accountant or Data Analysis
- Fluency in English both verbal & written communication
- Data Management
Do you have a good command of English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Are you ready for a new start?
As a leading Nutrition, Health, and Wellness company driven with a strong sense of purpose, Nestlé is committed to enhancing peoples’ lives and contributing to a healthier future, wherever we operate.
At Nestlé, we believe that for a company to be successful over the long term, it must create shared value for the society.
Operating in the Islamic Republic of Iran since 2001, Nestlé locally produces a variety of nutritious and quality products through its award winning factory in Qazvin.
Nestlé’s portfolio in Iran currently includes 11 well-known brands in a wide range of categories:
NESTLÉ NAN®, NESTLÉ CERELAC®, NESTLÉ PURE LIFE®, NESCAFÉ®, NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE®, NESTLÉ FITNESS®, NESTLÉ CORN FLAKES®, NESQUIK®, NESTLÉ GUIGOZ®, CHOCAPIC®, and PERRIER®.
Every day, 900 people working in Nestlé Iran come to work and help us to keep our promise of enhancing people’s quality of life through Nutrition, Health, and Wellness.
You too can be part of this promise by joining Nestlé Iran!
Your career path can begin in any of our business units; you will learn, you will take responsibility, you will be challenged, you will be given vast opportunities, and at the end of working day you will go home feeling fulfilled, knowing all your efforts contribute to creating shared value for everyone.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.