The Sales Supervisor at Zarrin works within the sales team to help achieve goals and maximizes profitability through effective supervision of the retail team. The Sales Supervisor takes ownership of the responsibilities assigned by the Sales Managers and serves as a role model for the rest of the Sales Representatives.
● Ensure all sales routes under his supervision have up-to-date route plans.
● Ensure all customer data integrity is continually updated and correct.
● Ensure that all routes under his supervision have the correct quantity and mix of saleable products to service their outlets on a daily basis as per the company's stock list.
● Responsible to ensure that outlets under his supervision meet the companies Picture of Success standards.
● Review daily the service levels and sales volume and wastage performance by route with each salesman in his team. This should be measured against the salesman's agreed route plan.
● Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets under his area of supervision.
● Responsible to deliver monthly sales volume and wastage targets for his supervisory area.
● Responsible to ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets is as per the company agreed on standards.
● Responsible to ensure that salesmen under his control reconcile their van stocks and cash deposit on a daily basis.
● Responsible for the investigation and control of noncompliance to company standards and policies.
● At least an Associate’s degree in Business or Marketing.
● At least 3 years of experience in related fields.
● Proficiency in English.
● Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and sales software.
● Location: Alborz.