The Sales Supervisor is responsible to supervise all sales activities in assigned areas in Mazandaran province. Manage quality and consistency of the product and service delivery.
This position is based in Sari city (or near cities).
• Ensure implementation of the sales fundamentals: coverage, distribution, and visibility
• Present and sell company products to current and potential distributors.
• Establish and maintain current and potential distributor’s relationships.
• Monitor the retailer performance in his areas.
• Prepare distributor’s orders according to the targets and considering account receivable reports.
• Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Identify and resolve customer concerns.
• Regular market visits with distributor’s visitors
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, Territory score board (TSB), and any other daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
• Provide ongoing coaching to all distributors’ visitors and help them to achieve the target.
• University Degree
• Minimum experience of 2 years in sales or distribution
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Willing to work a flexible schedule and travel domestically
• Fluency in English is an advantage