The main responsibilities are:
- Supervising distributor’s sales team & leading them to achieve the whole sales targets, following Unilever Iran strategies in related territory.
- Regular visits in the market & coaching the sales representatives.
- Focus on training the sales persons, talent recognition & skills improvement.
- Planning in-store activities in order to hold the position of Unilever in the outlets in the highest level.
- Implementing the new product launches as per defined plans.
- Coordinating distributor stock based on monthly target and flow trend.
- Following distributor's payment performance.
- BA degree in related fields
- Minimum 3 year experience in Sales (Working experience in FMCG industry is an advantage)
- Good command of English
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Current Residence: Hamedan Province