Do you enjoy developing others? Are you motivated to answer questions, handle complaints, and provide support for customers? We look for the Sales Supervisor to have a passion for sales and excellent customer service. you will hire and train a team of essential Call Center & Telesales Representatives, monitor their progress, and coach them to success. You will be a part of a winning culture that supports creativity and growth.
- Oversee daily operations of the team.
- Maintain a top performing team of 3-5 individuals to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Assisting upper management in implementing budget and creating sales goals.
- Assisting in establishing sales goals and plans for individual team performance.
- Coach and develop your team to success through driving sales performance for assigned accounts, including performance management.
- At all times ensure that the work area is secured, and consumer information is protected in a paperless and outside device-free environment.
- Oversee the claims process and provide an excellent customer experience for escalated situations including fulfillment of claims through internal claims system.
- Pull reports and listen to calls for quality control.
- Follow up on the team's overall customer service tickets and provide solutions to representatives for follow-through.
- Ensure tickets are resolved in an orderly timeframe.
- Help the team take calls during high call flow times.
- Assist with scheduling representative time off.
- Manage daily duties to provide time for other tasks that may arise.
- Maintain a working relationship with all internal partners.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Being extremely organized and able to develop deep relationships internally and externally.
- Be proficient with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Management of Personnel Resources - Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Teamwork Skills.
- Persuasion - Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales department.
- Telesales experience preferred.
- Demonstrable analytical, leadership, problem solving, and customer service skills.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate through tense situations.
Appropriate and on-time payment.
Talented colleague and interesting work environment.
Supplementary health insurance.
loans to employees.