1. To assist the Sales Manager in leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
2. To assist the Sales Manager in revising and implementing the sales strategies plans.
3. Generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets.
4. Providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers.
5. Implement strategies to sell products or services.
6. Build new customer base to maximize sales.
7. Supervisor and oversee the maintenance of customer databases.
8. Supervise field marketing and sales force.
9. Analyze field reports and prepare sales documents.
10. Analyze competitor sales strategies.
- University degree in Pharmacy, Medical, Veterinary, Biology, Chemistry
- MBA (from a reputable institution) is a plus
- In-depth Iran Pharmaceutical market & field knowledge
- Sound market knowledge i.e. competitor info, local & international market trends etc. is preferred
- Requires extensive job experience of Minimum 5 years in Pharmaceutical selling with a leading national/multinational company
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning and forecasting.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Able to expand, manage and lead a sales team in a dynamic atmosphere of an organization with a rapidly growing customer base.
- Effective negotiation Skills especially with customers
- Excellent command of MS Office (excel, word and power point)
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Candidate must be based in Tehran
- Age: 30 –35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
At Omid Darou Salamat Co., we\'re inspired by a single goal: your health. That\'s why we\'re dedicated to developing new, safe medicines to prevent and treat the world\'s most serious diseases. And why we are making them available to the people who need them most. We believe that progress brings about hope and the promise of a healthier world.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching