• Supervising sales team, following sales strategies and targets in Mazandaran province and the suburbs.
• Ensuring that all routes under his/her supervision have the correct quantity.
• Ensuring all customer data integrity is continually updated and correct.
• Following up on the customers’ accounts, invoices and payments.
• Monitoring and analyzing markets, customer needs and competitors action in order to achieve
Market share & Product development.
• Managing communication between clients, distributers and company.
• Responsible for delivering monthly sales volume and wastage targets for his/her supervisory area.
• Reviewing daily the service levels and sales volume and wastage performance by route with each salesman in his/her team.
• Implementing technical sales plans to achieve representatives and distributors’ objectives for related SKUs.
• Listening to sales Reps and customer requirements.
• Coaching the staff on the goals, targets and results.
• Meeting the sales targets, objectives and profit contribution for assigned products.
• Collecting market and customer information.
• Holding weekly meeting with key clients, assisting sales distributors with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
• Analyzing and controlling performance of every team member and coaching them in the success way.
• Monitoring sales activities by planned double visits.
• Reporting to Area Sales Manager.
• Based in Mazandaran Province.
o Gender preference : male
o University Qualifications : At least a bachelor or master degree in business administration or related fields.
o Experience : At least 3 years of experience in the field of sales management supervision specially in food industry.
o Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
o Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services.
o Team management and negotiation skills.
o Networking capability.
o MS Office knowledge.
o Persuasive and goal-oriented.
o Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
o Ideal Age Range : 27-35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Zarin Jam Marina (Sun Star & Sunny Ness)
Zarin Jam Marina Company was established in 2008. Production process was started in 2012 in order to establish a Factory with more than one hundred thousand square meter area in Kaveh Industrial City. This company is playing an important role in Irans food industries by producing different juices and fruit nectars which equipped by modern production line technologies.
This company is producing pasteurized and homogenized natural fruit juices in 200ml, 200ml (pulp juice), 240ml (pulp juice) and 1liter packages with 24 different flavors and also fruit syrup in 2kg, 3kg and 780gr and so on
Either this company is providing high quality products for local and international markets to cover all the demands. Zarin Jam Marina Co. (with SunStar brand) is using high tech automatic machineries and commercial designs to supply high quality products. Also using an equipped laboratory is a mandatory for this company. As population is increasing and regarding to food industries development, directors of Sun Star decided to improve their production lines and now they achieved to the highest production levels.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.