Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervises Sales Representatives in the territory by coaching, performing all evaluations and overseeing performance management plans.
- Manages sales and distribution of company products within the designated territory
- Sets day-to-day operational objectives for the team and ensure task completion by tracking distribution targets on a daily basis aligned with Area Sales Manager
- Monitors full implementation of all cycle activities by Sales Representatives.
- Manages key area trade customers in order to build loyalty.
- Monitors the customers situation & identify new potential customers for coverage.
- Being the point person to resolve issues and complaints elevated by Sales Representatives.
- University degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales and marketing experience
- Experience of managing people
- Negotiation and Presentation skills
- Intermediate level of English
- Military Service: Completed or Exempted (for Gentlemen)
- Must have a valid driving license and be able to drive a car
- Flexible with traveling across the province