The Sales Supervisor is responsible to supervise all sales activities in assigned areas in Hormozgan province. Manage quality and consistency of the product and service delivery.
• Ensure implementation of the sales fundamentals: coverage, distribution, and visibility
• Present and sell company products to current and potential distributors.
• Establish and maintain current and potential distributor’s relationships.
• Monitor the retailer performance in his areas.
• Prepare distributor’s orders according to the targets and considering account receivable reports.
• Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Identify and resolve customer concerns.
• Regular market visits with distributor’s visitors
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, Territory score board (TSB), and any other daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
• Provide ongoing coaching to all distributors’ visitors and help them to achieve the target.
This position is based in Bandar Abbas city.
• University Degree
• Minimum experience of 2 years in sales or distribution
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Willing to work a flexible schedule and travel domestically
• Fluency in English is an advantage
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Aujan Industries Iranian
Aujan Iran Group
Is a business group with an annual turnover of 200 m USD and consists of three companies and has a combined investment of 170 m USD in Iran. The group is planning a further investment of 45 m USD in 2015.
Aujan Industries Iranian Company (AIIC)
AIIC is a Private Joint Stock Company, established 2005 in Tehran, Iran. AIIC is manufacturing, selling and marketing Rani Refreshments (A joint venture company between Aujan Group Holding and Coca Cola) brands under license with an annual turnover of 120 m USD. AIIC has a state-of-the art, 56,000 sqm2 manufacturing facility with more than 160 employees. AIIC is developing a world class sales & distribution infrastructure andhas more than 130 employees working at its head office and sales division across Iran. AIIC plans to expand its brand and product portfolio significantly.
Kaveh Aluminum Can Company (KACC)
Established in 2009 KACC is a fully automated two-piece Aluminum Can Manufacturing company for the production of aluminum cans for beverages. KACC is the first two piece aluminum can manufacturer in Iran. KACC manufactures app. 765 million cans per annum for a variety of leading brands such as Rani, Coca-Cola, Pepsi and many others with an annual turnover of 80 m USD. KACC has 57,000 m2 site with a high tech integrated production line and more than 190 employees. KACC is planning to double its production capacity via installing another production line.
MENA AGRI Middle East FZ-LLC
Mena Agri is a UAE based general trading company established in 2008. It is primarily an extended supply chain solutions provider.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.