- Supervising sales team, following Unilever Iran strategies and sales targets in related city.
- Regular visits to the market with the company of sales representatives.
- Planning in store activities in outlets.
- Implementing the new product launches as per defined plans.
- Coordinating distributor stock based on monthly target and flow trend.
- Following distributor's payment performance.
- Education required: University degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales (FMCG background is priority).
- Good command of MS office: Excel and Power point.
- Language Skills: good command of written and spoken English.
- Military service: complete or exempted.
Current Residence: Ahwaz
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Unilever is one of the world\'s most successful & largest FMCG multinationals with leading food & personal care brands. We have more than 400 brands, such as Lux, Dove, Signal, Lipton, etc.
We meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
We are the number 1 fast-moving consumer goods employer of choice among graduates in 34 countries. 169,000 people work for Unilever.
Our products are sold in more than 190 countries, generating sales of 52 billion in 2016, and more than 2 billion consumers worldwide use a Unilever product on any given day. 13 brands have sales of more than €1 billion a year.
• By 2016, over 600 Unilever sites were sending zero non-hazardous waste to landfill.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching