Main responsibilities includes (not limited to):
• Execute business plans and drive achievement of sales targets for assigned customers.
• Develop and apply the understanding of customer organizations and networks and of diverse influences that affect customer decisions.
• Make effective use of available technologies and channels to support sales activities.
• Understand fully the assigned customers’ product and business needs and work to meet those needs while adhering to all of the company ethics and compliance standards.
• Ensure marketer business requirements and needs are supported with the appropriate tools, data, application, functionality and other required resources.
• Report periodically on the sales progress and results, analyze developments and make recommendations in order to promote Sales and marketing procedure.
• BS in Engineering filed (Preferably Mechanics and Electromechanics)
• English level above average.
• 3 years experience in technical sales.
• Expertise in MS Office.
• Soft skills and personality traits: having good negotiation skills, being patient, having communication and presentation skills.