As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for promoting and selling our products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, and/or list of customers’ accounts.
● Ensure territory sales, analyze territory, make, and execute territory plan, and Conduct customer contacts.
● Build effective relationships with assigned customers.
● Provide customers with information on our products, devices, and indications and ensure consistent follow-up.
● Participate in and contribute effectively to regional meetings, national conferences, and other NN meetings.
● Liaising with colleagues including Sales, Marketing, Market Access, and CMR to maximize the sales of NN products.
● Bachelor's degree, preferably in Medical Science or other related fields.
● 1 to 3 years of sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
● Excellent communication skills and patient-centric approach.
● Intermediate level of English.
About the department
At Novo Nordisk Pars, the Diabetes Sales team leads Iran's sales effort for the NN diabetes portfolio which includes world-class therapies for the treatment of diabetes.
The sales division offers an opportunity where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company in the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve, and the communities we operate in.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We are happy to discuss flexible working, depending on the role and subject to business needs.
Due to the high volume of applications being received for this role, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication, and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.