sales representative are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products. Maximizing sales via direct negotiations with customers.
Sales representatives would be reporting to sales manager.
- Negotiate and take orders from customers through scheduled and regular visits
- Accurately register the orders to the sales back office
- Ensuring that the order has been delivered and cash collection through a relationship-based approach -Obtain payment in line with company credit terms
- Establishing, maintaining, and managing working relationships with customers
- Keep lines of communication open consistently to provide 24/7 support to receive orders
- Actively communicate and inform technical training and events.
- Originate, agree and implement promotional and marketing activity designed to generate sales growth and meet brand objectives
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and result reports based on daily, weekly and monthly report
- Maintains a high level of product knowledge to ensure the ability to understand and explain product information and to answer any question regarding the products