- Daily Visit to pharmacies and provide services for existing accounts, obtains orders, and establish new accounts
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company's products and/or related services.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer (pharmacy) complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Resolving consumer problems during shortage situation.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develop and manage a territory with the goal of maximizing sales
- Achieve sales targets, usually on a monthly basis
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Business Administration or any other relevant fields
- 1-2 years’ work experience as Pharma Rep, professional Sales Visitor or Marketer
- Good command of English
- Office Skills (Excel, power point, etc.),
- Sales Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Candidate should be based in Mashhad
- Candidate should travel to other cities in Khorasan for around 8 days/month
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food company built on four business lines: Early Life Nutrition, Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters and Medical Nutrition. Through its mission and dual commitment to business success and social progress, the company aims to build a healthier future, better lives and better world, for all its stakeholders – its more than 100,000 employees, consumers, customers, suppliers, shareholders and all the communities with which it engages.
Nutricia MMP is affiliated to Group Danone as a joint venture company with a new state of the art factory located in Mashhad. In our team, we take care of Danone Early Life Nutrition division specially Infant Milk powders and other special premium powders upon our brands, Aptamil and Bebelac.
We recruit employees looking for fulfilment and ready to embark on a long term career. In Nutricia MMP, you can design your most meaningful journey with a view to learning and contributing to a healthier world. If you are ready for challenging and shaping your own career, join us.
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.