• Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Communication ability in sales purpose (B2B style)
• Team work approach and creative and spontaneity in sales
• Customer care and customer support
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, and interests
• Being proactive on launching new products and services
• Previous Experience: At least 2 years of experience in the field of sales in food
• Microsoft knowledge (word, excel, power point, outlook)
• Ready for any sort of training and mission (provinces)
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• University Qualifications: At least an Associate Degree in the related fields (food industry, Management...)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Do you have the appetite to Grow Your Magic? Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality. Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with around 8000 employees in 68 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1, 7 billion in 2016. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching