Main Purpose of Job
As Sales Representative-Karaj, you are responsible for achieving sales by maximizing short and long term growth opportunities and build long term relationship with the customers.
- Accountable for the achievement of his/her territory sales volumes.
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer and initiate negotiation of the contract (Visibility, shelve space, promotions and implementations).
- Organize field visits on a daily basis and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products.
- Report market intelligence (Sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans and shopper profiles) to sales management.
- Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently in-store in the assigned area(s).
- Ensure on shelf availability of all products based on core distribution by communicating with the merchandiser and following up with store visits.
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms.
- University degree in Business Administration or other related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferably in distribution/FMCG companies
- Well-developed networking and communication skills
- Knowing English language is an advantage