The position is for our Agriculture-Crop Protection department:
● Create demand on the market - personal contact with regional advisors (dealers, retailers, authorities, independents) and key farmers.
● Manage CRM – update database information about advisors (dealers, retailers, authorities, independents) and key farmers.
● Steering sales- at the end-user level (farms and retailers).
● Provide risk and opportunities information from the region.
● MAS implementation in the region (focus on defined customers with interlink to other functions).
● Ensure know-how transfer and information exchange with sales, technical, and marketing teams.
● Represent BASF in the region (technical training, technical presentation on customer events, complaint management), organizing technical or demo trials.
● Monitor market (collect data relevant for agro-business, update about advisors, competitors and other relevant stakeholders in a compliance framework).
● Bachelor's degree in Agriculture preferably in Crop Protection.
● Knowledge of unit-specific sales processes, strategies, and targets.
● Good communication skills.
● Ability to work in a multicultural/multinational environment.
● Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices.
● Familiar with MS Office, Windows/Email Systems.
● English as a foreign language is a plus.
● Ability to travel routinely in the region of responsibility.
● The candidate shall be located in the Southwest/South of Iran (Preferably Fars Province).