- Analyzing sales orders and prepare a production plan accordingly
- Analyzing production orders and defining a priority for each order
- Efficient communication and coordination with sales, production, logistics, technical, quality control and commercial departments.
- Daily control and check the production and act accordingly if any deviations occur
- Daily control and check the stockroom inventory and compare it with production records
- Act promptly when there is a change of plan and devise a new plan as replacement
- Monthly check and control the stock taking of raw material for any possible discrepancies
- Defining a lead time for every raw material order and with regards to the sales and production capacities and the stock room inventory, place the order for the required raw material to the commercial department and follow up the delivery of requested items
- Preparing the production order sheets for production department and monitor its correct and efficient execution
- Graduated university degree, industrial engineering is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the production planning
- Good team work, sociable and self-motivated
- Fluent in English
- Resident in Karaj or Vicinity
- Gender: Male
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
BERICAP is a globally acting manufacturer of plastic closures with 24 factories in 21 countries across the world, on-going projects in several countries of Asia and Middle East and a network of licensees and partners to supply similar products made according to the same quality and service standards to its global customers. The global presence is continuously extended. Latest expansions were the start of a production facility in Malaysia as a hub for further expansion in Southeast Asia and a new plant in Argentina to complement the presence of BERICAP for the southern cone of South America. We are working to invent, develop, manufacture, market and consistently supply world class high value-added plastic closures and dispensers, preferably with our own proprietary technology.
BERICAP puts strong emphasis on quality. The best manufacturing practice in BERICAP Group is centrally coordinated and implemented at each plant to ensure superior quality. The best manufacturing practice is continuously pushed up to lift the quality level further. All BERICAP plants are ISO 9000, BRC-IOP or ISO 22.000 certified.
Bericap was established in the 1920ies as a producer of metal cans made of tin plate. In 1960 the company portfolio was extended to include plastic closures which nowadays represent 100% of its sales.
Bericap Iran is the 24th factory of the group founded to expand our long and promising presence in the country as well as the Middle East.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.