The job holder will be responsible for supervising all sales and marketing activities in both B2B and B2C segments. The scope of the job will be the Coffee and related equipment.
The candidates should have fair experience in sales and marketing preferably with the focus on Food & beverage industry and to be able to carry out sales and marketing plans.
- Create the link between marketing and sales
- Initiate sales plan aligned with the company sales strategy; follow up and measure the monthly targets.
- Initiate marketing plan and supervise the implementation.
- Build a professional sales and marketing team and manage their performance.
- Search for potential distributors and do the evaluation.
- Develop business with new ideas of placement; promotion; event etc.
- Create and execute specific promotional tactics to reach sales targets
- Gather market trend information (competitors, promotions and etc.)
- Follow competition as far as product launch, pricing and POSM activities
- Price monitoring and market trends.
- Analyze market trends and market situation to create new marketing & sales ideas in order to develop the business.
- Develop and implement event management strategies and ideas aligned with marketing strategies.
- Execute carefully budget responsibility with payback calculation.
- Participation in the Sales Strategy.
- Managing the daily Sales Operations.
- Implement, follow and measure the monthly targets.
- Be updated on the Coffee and related equipment industry by studying, participating in related firms or by regular market visit.
- Experience in Sales and marketing preferably in food and beverage industry
- University degree preferably in Business management
- Ability to develop sales and marketing strategy
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Team management experience
- Enjoying the challenge of building a new business and effective in operating without staff support; outstanding sense of ownership.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A competitive attitude
- Ability to work with MS Office
- Familiarity with Coffee and related equipment will be an advantage
- Fair English Knowledge