Sales & Marketing Specialist:
Since the company is in its initial phases of market development, the sales team is planning to expand its operation in different sector of the Oil & Gas industry. This has led to a vacancy the in the sales department for a new employee.
The candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Analyzing and monitoring potential and current customers
- Closely monitoring the main customers and their changes
- Closely monitoring the main competitors and their changes
- Building business relationships with potential organization and converting them to long-term partners
- Presenting the company to the untapped sectors of the Oil & Gas industry (this may include meetings in various cities)
- Building and updating a dynamic database of related customers, organizations, key people, etc. in order to contact them regularly and strategically.
- Improving the company's online presence
- Documenting and analyzing all Customer Interactions
- Creating and Presenting Weekly Reports to Management
- Providing Excellent Customer Care
- Designing campaigns and analyzing data to determine campaign efficiency
- Serving as Liaison between Management and customers
- The candidate is expected to bring to business to the company and she will be commissioned accordingly.
- Preferably the candidate should be graduated in one the following majors: MBA, Management, Marketing, Industrial Management, Economics
- The candidate must have at least 3 years of experience of working in sales and marketing in Oil & Gas industry. Candidates with familiarity with piping and valves will have an edge.
- The candidate must be expert user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) since scrupulous documentation is a given for this position. She also has to have a working knowledge of English (at least intermediate level).
- The candidate must be very good and patient for long phone conversation and in-person negotiations. Due to presence of customers all over the country, she has to be comfortable with travelling to different cities on job assignments.
- The soft skills necessary for this job position are the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- The ability to follow-up the leads continuously and relentlessly
- Leadership and ability to work as a team member
- Good memory
- Creativity and problem-solving skills