We are looking for an experienced and results oriented professional with tangible track-record in sales or business development of financial services and investment products who will be joining our Asset Management team as a commercial caretaker collaborating with the team on product development and the main job function of driving the sales and marketing initiative. The primary objective will be to develop sales and marketing plans, implement them and track the results.
• Construct a comprehensive sales and marketing plan for the company investment products comprised of equity and fixed income funds and other portfolio management products & services.
• Implement the marketing plan, and direct sales of product and services to institutional investors and high net worth individuals
• Identify further channels to attract potential clients to further develop the company's network
• Develop new methods and approaches to enhance the sales productivity and increase assets under management will require comprehensive knowledge of our products & services as well as a very close and successful working relationship with the Portfolio Manager and the research team
• Builds market and product knowledge on all product categories and markets that he/she is handling
• To plan and implement promotional events including seminars, roadshows and other related campaigns
• Minimum Bachelor degree (preferably in Finance, Business administration, Economics or other related fields, CFA designation is a plus )
• Minimum 5 years of experience in sales, marketing in investment banking or financial advisory service
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Client oriented attitude with high organizational skills
• A team player with strong coaching and leadership skills
• Expert in presentation skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Griffon Capital (Modaberan Homa)
Griffon Capital is an Iran-focused group providing Asset Management (Capital Markets & Private Equity) and Investment Banking Advisory services and is fully licensed by the Securities & Exchange Organization of Iran (SEO).
Griffon is backed by a group of strategic shareholders, which include European family offices and investment companies.
Primarily founded, to provide capital to fund growth in Iran and to offer local and foreign investors with opportunities to access and unlock value from Iran’s capital markets across sectors and asset classes.
Finance, Investment & Business Analysis
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.