A Leading Manufacturer of Lighting Products Tehran
Posted 5 months ago
Objective of the role:
To monitor, control and coordinate dealers sales activity within assigned region.
To be an active member of a marketing team.
List of responsibilities:
• Regular visit of dealers and their markets. Control and monitor dealers activities.
• Facilitate and coordinate product pipeline for all responsible dealers.
• Marketing research for product, service and competition in the market.
• Prepare sales and market reports to sales manager.
Reporting to: Sales Manager and marketing manager.
Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
Working hours: 8:30 - 17:00 Sat.-Wed. . .
Travel requirements: Travel to factory in northern Iran and occasional travel within country...
University Qualifications: BSC. In Electrical Engineering or Industrial Engineering or MSc. in Commercial or Marketing or MBA .
Other certifications obtained: Sales / marketing certificate.
Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2 years experience in sales department or marketing department.
Specialist knowledge: Presentation and communication skills.
• Data analysis.
• Familiar with CRM database.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Negotiation skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office software.