Performs all activities associated with marketing, promoting, selling, and following up related to both current and potential customers in medical industry, specialized in surgical instruments.
• Create and lead the sales network in the assigned region.
• Direct sales (Face to face sales) to the assigned accounts or geographic territories.
• Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on sales trends in order to identify and evaluate new sales opportunities and assist the sale manager for any assigned market study & data gathering.
• Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with current clients as well as potential customers (physicians, surgeons, hospital purchasing & other admin staff…)
• Communicate effectively within sales department and support team.
• Comply and track sales data to keep customer records as a daily reports, in CRM system and develop and maintain customer information in relevant databases.
• Report to: Sales Manager, Sales supervisor.
• Basic knowledge of surgical instruments.
• Operating room technician with sales skills are preferable.
• Work history with prior experience in medical supplies sales is a bonus.
• Knowledge of the medical industry and science (Surgical Operating Room) and/or any education, skills and abilities in a field of surgical instrument are highly desirable.
• Acceptable presentation and negotiation skills (convincing and persuading) and proven ability to apply customer service techniques.
• Very strong work ethics.
• Ability to take responsibility, focused, target & result oriented.
• Be able to travel across the country to meet customers and attend events.
• Located in Tehran.
• Length of probation period: 1 to 3 months.