The successful candidate would directly report to the CEO. He/she will be responsible for managing all sales, marketing and distribution affairs including but not limited to the below items:
- Defining sales targets and strategies
- Establishing and adjusting sale prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand
- Continually assessing marketing techniques and their return
- Remaining updated on current market trends
- Developing field sales action plans and advertising to accomplish marketing and sales goals
- Building and managing relationship with the key suppliers, distributors, and customers
- Have a proven track record in sales & marketing
- Have strong negotiating skills
- Have exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Have good command of English, both written and spoken
- Be able to manage projects in a timely manner
Nice to Have:
-BA/MA in marketing or MBA degree
-Experience in an FMCG company
-Ideally between 35 to 45 years old
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Sarcheshmeh is a professional services firm specialized in providing strategic management advisory, market research, investment and corporate finance advisory, outsourced support, executive search and interim management.
Our capable and diligent team is able to help serve local and international companies with support, strategic planning and operational implementation.
Our strong network of industry expert advisors, combined with our team of experienced consultants, present the opportunity for us to add value to clients in a variety of sectors.
Finance, Investment & Business Analysis
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.