- Marketing research for new products, in order to identify customers, competitors, importing products and comparing quality and quantity, prices and marketing shares in every market and collecting customers opinion and needs
- Collecting, dividing and sorting data extract from marketing research, keep and updating data in suitable database
- Making customers profile such as account information, sales assets information and B2B relations
- Analysis of market opportunities and threats and strengths and weaknesses of the organization and strategic planning for how to achieve marketing goals
- Marketing planning, implementation, monitoring and control of the achievement of program goals
- Examining the company's advertising needs and preparing an integrated campaign for the company's advertising
- Preparing the text of custom sales contracts and agency contracts in cooperation with financial and legal affairs and conducting negotiations and following up on the contract
- Communicating with representatives and customers in order to sell the company's products
- Achieve sales operational goals
University Qualifications: BA _ MA.
Other certifications obtained: IT, Mechanic.
Nature and length of previous experience: sales supervisor, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager sales representative.
Specialist knowledge: - Negotiation skills.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Team work ability - Ability to travel - Familiar with corporate sales and companies - Strong public relation - Follow things until the result is achieved - Competitor and market analysis - Ability to translate documents in the original language - Innovative, positive and progressive.