If you are an ambitious, self-motivated individual looking for a stable and established company with innovative products designed to improve lives, this is a unique opportunity for you to join our team. We seek a Sales Manager to represent our ecofriendly products for packaging industries.
• Sales performance-based compensation package that includes a base salary plus monthly uncapped commission
• Quarterly and annual bonus opportunities
• Comprehensive training (classroom and in-the-field) with our top managers
• Opportunities for advancement
The Sales Manager will be self-motivated, confident and driven to succeed with a competitive nature. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to build rapport and develop long-term, prosperous business relationships with customer.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business Management, Polymer Engineering, Materials Engineering, and other related fields.
• 4 years business-to-customer sales experience, preferably in the packaging industries
• Experience in full sales cycle, from prospecting to finalized service agreement
• Knowledge of local geographies for material sales is needed, along with knowledge of payment/shipping terms
• Entrepreneurial attitude
• Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
• Advanced English level
• Demonstrated strong organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
• Proven record of successfully closing new business
• Basic computer proficiency, particularly Microsoft Office and CRM