Sells products by implementing sales plans, Create distribution channels by supervising sales staff. Sales Manager Job Duties:
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Market research, gathering and analyzing competitors and market information.
• Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• MSc/BA in management/business or related fields
• At least 7 years’ experience in the field of sales management include 3+ years’ experience in sales managerial position (FMCG is preferred)
• Highly analytical and problem-solving ability
• Customer Service Oriented
• Team management and negotiation skills
• The ability to communicate with various levels of directors/customers
• Target/result oriented
• Familiar with the CRM software
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office