• Effectively manage and lead all sales activities of company’s products especially the sales team to successfully meet the assigned sales goals.
• Revise and approve sales programs in line with company’s guidelines and participate in the realizing of the Sales & Marketing Targets.
• Prepare & advise new strategies and ideas to generate revenue for both existing and also new clients.
• Liaise, organize and participate to all meetings in connection with the identified opportunities, and ensure a regular follow up with the customers.
• Prepare and provide all kinds of sales reports to the top management, based on guidelines provided.
• Develop detailed market analysis, identifying market needs in the Pharmaceutical industry and target new and major customers.
• Provides initial and ongoing training for Sales’ team members in accordance with established companies Training Guidelines.
• Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
• Plan and direct staffing, performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
• Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks or developing distribution strategies.
• Oversee regional and local sales supervisors and their staffs.
• Pharm. D.; M.D.; PhD. / MS in other related fields
• Minimum 7 years in Pharmaceutical Industry in Sales & Marketing with at least 4 years as top manager
• Strong communication, sales, presentation, management, and leadership skills
• Goal-oriented, flexible, and creative under pressure; knowledge of current marketing trends; strong budgeting; ability to negotiate and convince; strong and fast analytic mindset.
• Language Mastery. Fluency in English is a Must.
• Gender: No preferences
• Age: 35-45
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Tachra Darou is made by cross function of some different experiences of pharmaceutical field in Iran, including: importation, production, registration and Marketing. It was established on 2008 based on modern attitude to new private section in the Iranian pharmaceutical marketplace and designed as a small private company to fill the gap of professional and agile approach to international pharma field.
Now, Tachra Darou with different international pharma partners consist of young & ambitious team works to shortlist, register , introduce and marketing of new medicines to Iranian medical society.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.