1. Prepare sales strategy, plans, and budgets.
2. Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs.
3. Participate in setting short term and long term goals and objectives for sales team of each area according to market conditions.
4. Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
5. Monitor customer preferences, competitors' sales channels, and market dynamics to determine the focus of sales efforts.
6. Resolve customer complaints regarding sales
7. Optimize the operational performance of the sales team, in line with the marketing strategy, objective and related marketing plan.
8. Manage daily sales operation, monitor the sales target and ensure that all daily, weekly and monthly sales reports are in place.
9. Manage training of sales people in coordination with the HR department
*Travel Requirements: As needed
Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Management, or MBA is appreciated.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales environment
1. Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products. This includes sales strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
2. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services;
This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
3. Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data
4. Computer (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet browsing skills.
1. Committed and result oriented
2. Ability to delegate
3. Ability to negotiate and manage conflicts
4. Ability and willing to work in a new and changing environment
5. Talent for people management
6. Strong relationship builder
7. Highly motivated self-starter
Reading, Writing, and Speaking English (Advanced Level)
Current Residence: Tehran