- Managing the execution of plans for sales team.
- Organize sales staff schedules.
- Client needs analysis.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Solution recommendations.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Review customer feedback and respond any complaints by visiting their facilities..
- Market research to get aware of potentials
- Warehouse stock information
Reporting to: Managing Director / Marketing manager / Key account manager.
Travel requirements: Up to two weeks per month.
- Bachelor’s Degree,
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office specially *** Good knowledge of Excel.
- Team work orientation
- Great communication skills
- Ability to travel locally & abroad
- Fluent in English (Written & oral)
- Age up to 50