- Maintain and sustain the current business, and search for new business opportunity in Tehran and selected regions
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and result reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Regular double Visit with sales team in pharmacies and provide services for existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts in provinces
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Develop sales strategies to present products/solutions to new customers.
- Develop and manage Tehran and Provinces with the goal of maximizing sales
- Achieve sales targets, usually on a monthly basis
- Plan, organize and manage all sales activities
- Maintain good long term relationship with customers, sales staff and merchandisers
- Promote positive relationship with distributors
- Effective communication of company strategies toward his/her team members.
- Ensure excellent level of customer servicing throughout our distributors in provinces
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for our company services.
- Develops and manages sales operating budgets.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and programs in sales team
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, and goals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related unit
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- At least BA/MA in Marketing or Related Education
- Experienced in sales, preferably in pharma/Dermo
Cosmetic /FMCG field
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning and forecasting.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Exceptional people management skills
- Able to expand, manage and lead a sales team in a dynamic atmosphere of an organization with a rapidly growing customer base.
- Effective negotiation Skills especially with customers
- Excellent command of MS Office (excel, word and power point)
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Mobile and eager to travel frequently inside/outside the country
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Cobel Darou is a Leading private pharmaceutical company founded in 2002. Our main activities are registration, importation, manufacturing, distribution and sales & marketing. Our partners are several international pharmaceutical companies which are pioneers in the industry. Our main objective is to acquire the best talent and excel in their development.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.