- Maintain and sustain the current business, and search for new business opportunity in Tehran and selected regions
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and result reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Meeting with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Develop sales strategies to present products/solutions to new customers.
- Develop and manage Tehran and Provinces with the goal of maximizing sales
- Achieve sales targets, usually on a monthly basis
- Plan, organize and manage all sales activities
- Maintain good long term relationship with customers, sales staff and merchandisers
- Effective communication of company strategies toward his/her team members.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for our company services. - Develops and manages sales operating budgets.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and programs in sales team
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, and goals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- At least BA/MA in Marketing or Related Education
- Experienced in sales
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning and forecasting.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Exceptional people management skills
- Able to expand, manage and lead a sales team in a dynamic atmosphere of an organization with a rapidly growing customer base.
- Effective negotiation Skills especially with customers excellent command of MS Office (excel, word and power point)
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Candidate must be based in Tehran
- Age: 30 –45
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Afa Med (Aftab Firoozan Iranian)
AFA is a private reputable leading company with extensive experience in supplying the latest high quality medical equipment especially medical laser equipment. This company focuses on improving the level of wellness, innovation and satisfaction of customers .To meet demand of medical community, AFA MED was established in 2016 as a new company to import, marketing, sale and distribution of Pharmaceutical and Aesthetic Products.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.