- Managing the whole process of sales of the products ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales team, identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve sales and earnings.
- Recruitment, coaching and developing of the Sales Team in order to enable them to achieve their targets
- Responsible for execution of the sales strategy with effective use of KPI's, Performance Management, Marketing Campaigns and effective simplistic communication of sales force key priorities and focus.
- Develops and implements sales objectives including sales volume, cost of sales, and profitability.
- Analyses Sales and Marketing data, and translates insights into key strategies and tactical plans.
- Ensures accurate forecasting of annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams and monitors actual results to evaluate performance to target.
- Defines and implements measures to continuously improve sales results (growth, profit margins, and productivity).
- Regularly reviews the sales team results and performance and defines adequate measures to continuously improve the team's ability to perform at high level are met through development of the sales force capability.
- Works closely with Marketing in order to develop marketing and education strategies as well as support respective strategies with sales campaigns
- Full collaboration with other functions mainly logistics, finance and planning
- Monitors the sales team's technical and skills, capabilities and competencies and defines innovative measures in order to ensure industry leading and
- Comprehensive technical skills and capabilities of the sales force
- Propose solutions for the tough time in market, incentive's the Sales Force of distributor upon fixed volume, trade promotion setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or management with preferably an
MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification from a business/aviation school
- Over 10 years of experience out of which 5 years minimum in a managerial position
-Strategic planning skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management & problem solving
- Very strong data analytical experience with proven business case results
- Ability to build and maintain good business relationships quickly and professionally
- Engaging sales style with an inclusive and collaborative mindset
- Strong Leadership skills with a coaching mindset
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (word-excel-access-outlook-PowerPoint) and Internet
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and driven.
- Fully responsible.
- Fluency in English is advantage
- Age 35-45
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Founded on more than thirty years of experience ,Lovin furniture is manufacturing luxurious home furniture in a vast variety of products since 2014 .Lovin has put its best effort into deployment of technology ,Knowledge ,experience and creative ideas along with international proficiency of Turkish furniture experts to bring the feeling of life to your home.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.