This position has full responsibility for the engineering, procurement, sales, and administrative departments.
● Team management of the entire sales team for their performance guarantee.
● Strategically drive sales initiatives for cross-selling and upselling as well as entering entirely new customer segments in Middle East countries.
● Build and maintain positive relationships with major accounts throughout the Middle East, e.g. end-users in Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, and Power Generation alone with system integrators for automation and electrification sectors.
● Develop market-MENA Region- and customer-specific sales strategies. Naturally, you will also follow through on these, helping us to generate new business. There is a strict target of sales for this responsibility.
● Cultivate strong internal relations with automation regional business.
● Lead and execute field sales campaigns against targeted verticals. Take a data-driven approach to sales steering.
● Lead the organization of meaningful customer events (customer meetings, attending global shows and exhibitions and etc.).
● On top of your main DoR, collaborate with project managers, lead automation engineers to support customers internally and externally, and support the back office operations when required.
● Travel - domestically and internationally.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering fields, or Business Administration.
● More than five years of technical sales and marketing experience.
● Proficiency in English is a must (good oral and written communication skills).
● Basic knowledge of the automation industry, Oil and Gas market, and segments of these two.
● Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
● Good organizational and time management skills.
● Ability to work in a multicultural environment.