Pippa of London is a British cosmetics brand and our company Arman Medical has the exclusive distributorship of this product in Iran. As one of the few European brands which is working directly in this region, the company is looking to utilise the current climate to solidify its place in the ‘mass-tige’ segment of the market. This is a realistic target as all products are of exceptional quality.
We are looking for an experienced individual to head up our Tehran Sales Office and manage the day to day sales activities, along with recruitment and training of sales and sales support staff.
The successful candidate will enjoy a close working relationship with the directors of the company as well as the representatives of the company in the UK.
Generous employment package exists, which includes but is not limited to generous commission structure, further bonuses if KPIs are met, regular trips and training sessions to the UK head office, and the possibility that salaries are paid in Pounds instead of Rials.
• This position is a field and office based role and will involve managing Tehran and the immediate surrounding cities.
• Regular visits to major doors to ensure standards and objectives are achieved as well as to assess key opportunities to further maximise sales and profitability.
• Recruitment and training of Sales Visitors, and Field Sales personnel.
• Accountability of the overall brand appearance and exposure in the region, collaborating with the national executive and marketing team.
• Excellent understanding in skills to drive sales at retail.
• Awareness of trade and market developments, monitor competitor activity and report information on brand, category and department performance on a regular basis.
• Build and maintain professional business relationships in all areas.
• Deliver on-target monthly sales at target margin.
• Prepare Sales Reports and present, as required, with an analysis of results and recommendations on issues, actions and initiatives.
• Participate proactively in region strategy, planning and review discussions.
• Must have minimum 3 years’ experience in the cosmetic or beauty industry in a similar role.
• A proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets and KPI’s
• Respectful. Whoever you’re talking to, you treat everyone the same.
• Strong knowledge of local market.
• IT Skills - Excel intermediate.
• Ability to self-manage – prioritising workload and time management.
• Good planning & organisation skills.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Experience of managing change - through rapid growth
Kindly send us your resume and covering letter explaining exactly why you are applying for this role, and how you feel you would add value to the company. CVs with covering letters should be sent to recruitment(at)armanmedical.com. Please note that only applications sent to this email address which include a covering letter would be considered.
We really appreciate your effort in applying to this position. However, only those candidates who have the relevant experience and know-how will be contacted for interview.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
upcoming cosmetics brand, based in Tehran.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.