Sales Manager ( Chain Sales & Distribution Channel )
Tabiat Sabz Mihan
Posted 2 months ago
• Determine sales goals based on sales capacity and potential
• Marketing continuously and being aware of the sales situation and the situation of competitors and positioning in the market
• Monitor sales promotions and review sales performance
• Monitor customer identification, categorization and validation
• Control of profitability indicators of products and review of the supplied portfolio
• Control of optimal product order point to prevent accumulation or shortage of product
• Monitoring how to order, deliver and return the product from customers.
• Negotiate with customers and talk about the market situation, complaints and criticisms, and review the activities of competitors in the market.
• Monitoring the amount of returns from the market due to non-purchase of customers and expiration date
• Monitoring the amount of waste due to product quality by customers and product
• Provide reports related to financial sales and product supply to the CEO
• Bachelor | Management / Business
• Mastery of marketing and sales knowledge focused on food products
• Ability to negotiate and persuade
• Familiarity with the dried fruit industry and knowledge of industry competitors
• Track and market presence
• Interpersonal skills (art of communication)
• High perceptual skills (coaching and sales team leadership skills)
• Ability to predict events based on analytical reports.