● Conduct market research and analyze data in order to identify and define potential new customers.
● Arrange and attend meetings with clients.
● Monitoring and caring current clients projects to ensure quality of services in order to keep them stratified.
● Good understanding of company targets and have practical plans to achieve them.
● Attending exhibitions, seminars, and events.
● Manage communication between clients and company.
● Generating reports to the cargo manager using CRM software.
● Travel requirements: occasional.
● Gross monthly base salary: negotiable.
● Commission and bonus: yes.
● Other benefits: health insurance.
● Start date: as soon as possible.
● At least 2 years of cargo or courier sales experience.
● Basic knowledge of transportation (Sea, Road, Air and transit).
● Knowing the primal elements of negotiation.
● Good teamwork skills.
● Strong attention to details.
● Good organization and planning skills.
● Commercial awareness.
● Adequate skills in English language.
● General IT skills and good command of MS Office.
● Knowing the international Inco-terms.
● Being productive and good at presenting the best possible services.