Prepare balance sheets, profit, and loss statements, and other financial reports. Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses. Reports organization's finances to management and offer suggestions about resource utilization.
We require a Bachelor's degree in the area of specialty and at least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Work under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit, and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarise the financial status
- Provide technical support and advice on management
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process
- Provide input into the department's goal-setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff's work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
University Qualifications: Bachelor.
Nature and length of previous experience: At least 3 years of experience in related fields.
Specialist knowledge: Tax Accounting.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: SQL, Microsoft Office, Accounting Programs (Sepidar, Rahkaran)
Accountant top skills & proficiencies:
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- Basic Math
- Planning and Organizing
- Scheduling and Monitoring
- Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills