- Objective of the role:
. Someone who is aware of full knowledge of the wood market in Iran.
. Aware of good speech for communication for both over on the phone and face to face.
- List of responsibilities:
Daily reports, being right at daily check-in check-out, being able to do bargaining during the negotiation. .
- Reporting to: Sales Export.
- Length of Probation Period: 1 Month.
- Working hours: 8:30 Until 17:30 and on Thursdays 8:00 until 13:00 .
- Travel requirements: Yes.
- Gross Monthly Base Salary: Negotiable .
- Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Negotiable .
. University Qualifications: Bachelor.
. Other certifications obtained: Any certificate is acceptable .
. Nature and length of previous experience: 2 years of the mentioned title .
. Specialist knowledge: Being able to do bargaining during negotiations .
. Soft Skills and Personality traits: able to work with office software .
. Having the spirit for teamwork.
. Able to work well with excel and word.